Pilots and Passengers at 5G0
We are experiencing extraordinary times as we all know due to the COVID-19, (Corona
By now you are all familiar with the CDC’s current recommendations for health care.
Below are a link’s for CDC, Genesee County, and Monroe County:
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Genesee Orleans County Health Departments COVID-19 Status
Monroe County Coronavirus Resources
Additionally, here are some other possible considerations before and after flight to think about if you have not already:
- Before you head to the Airport bring sanitizer or soap with you!
- Prior to flight wash your hands/sanitize.
- Cockpits are very small quarters we all know.
- Assure you are in good health.
- Have your passengers been in any of the “hot spots” or traveled out of the country?
- Are your passengers sick or have they been?
- How to protect yourself:
- CDC How to Protect Yourself
- Clean, clean, clean.
- Sharing of headsets, iPads, tablets, cell phones etc. you might want to rethink.
- Clean digital and non-digital surfaces.
- Door latches, other touched surfaces.
- After fueling up opening/closing Gas Pump doors, use of key pad, Nozzle, hose, & grounding cable wash Hands/sanitize.
- This is a very limited list.... add to it as needed and you might want to make it part of your preflight and post flight check list.
- Follow CDC recommendations guidelines.
- Remember, various airports may not be open, may not have adequate or any supplies for sanitizing.
- Bring your own sanitizer and...if you have a spare bottle leave it at the airport.
- Be aware of changing updates by the CDC.
Le Roy Airport